Just to be more specific, I have to edit the IPAddress value into the
BuildApp.xml file *every* time I run BUILD APPLICATION.

-----------------------

Maybe you’re seeing something similar...

Some time ago, an update of v14 started “forgetting” where the remote app
should be looking to update itself. It would stall during auto-update after the
server had been updated. Here’s the fully qualified location in .xml file, next
to the project structure:

…Preferences/BuildApp/

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
<Preferences4D>
 <BuildApp>
   <CS>
        <IPAddress>192.168.0.33</IPAddress>
   </CS>
 </BuildApp>
</Preferences4D>

I haven’t tried lately, but for every time the Build App function ran, it was
omitting the value for <IPAddress>, leaving it blank.

Bill