​
On 11 October 2016 at 15:07, Chip Scheide <4d_o...@pghrepository.org> wrote:

> TLDR;
> 4D Server does NOT need a server OS to run.
>
> a Mac Mini runs 4D server just fine :)
> A lot will depend on the needs of the database.

agreed. i wrote to much and hijacked the original question.
Sorry, new to this list stuff.

OP

I have a client that wants to re-write a v11-based system but needs to
replace all of their hardware now since it is failing rapidly. Is
there any chance that v11 would run without issue on Windows 10
clients… and Windows Server 2016 for several months during this
re-write?

Thanks,

Robert

On Aug 5, 2016, at 7:51 PM, Ronnie Teo <ron...@tarawerkz.com>