Some options include:

  - v15 R5 64-bit (it has a much enhanced GRAPH command, but 64-bit on the
client side is brand new)

  - create-your-own with SVG (4D's SVG component makes this easier, but it's
still a bit of code to write)

  - create-your-own with generic graphics plug-in like Canvas

  - use a web area with a JavaScript chart package (i.e. HighCharts) or an
online charting solution (i.e. Google Charts).

I went with Google Charts since it was free, easy to template and we know every
workstation has Internet access.