From: 4D_Tech [mailto:4d_tech-boun...@lists.4d.com] On Behalf Of Kirk Brooks
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 12:25 PM
To: 4D iNug Technical
Subject: Re: Any issues with %password font on MacOS and 13.6?

Hi Chuck,
It turns out using the password font is discouraged in favor of capturing the
characters from the screen, building the password in a hidden variable, and
displaying a field with just asterisks or something else.

Tim Penner posted a reply a while ago about this with a link here:
http://kb.4d.com/assetid=14045