For some time I've been using this code to convert decimal to hexadecimal:

$phpOK:=PHP Execute("";"dechex";$hex;$code)

​Lately it has started throwing up errors randomly. I'll get:

*Error when executing the method "ConvertDecimalToHexadecimal" at line
number 43*

*FastCGI client error in context "{context}".*
*Environment info: UseExternalServer = {use_ext}, ip = {ip}, port = {port},
ExecutablePath = {path}.*

*Error code: 500*
*FastCGI client error in context "{context}".*
*Environment info: UseExternalServer = {use_ext}, ip = {ip}, port = {port},
ExecutablePath = {path}.*
*component: 'FCGI'*
*task 57, name: '1-Publishing Project '*

And then I run the same code again and the error occurs with a different
character.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Pat
CatBase - The Database Publishing Solution
tel: +44 (0) 207 118 7889
w: http://www.catbase.com
skype: pat.bensky