Hi Scott—

It’s been a while, but I recall that there can be quirkiness involving the
persistence, or not, of some of the settings in the configuration ui. I’ve
worked around that by keeping them in db preferences records which can be
modified by designer/administrator/user as appropriate. On startup (webserver
startup in this case) those prefs can be invoked by code, using the db
record/field values.

Bill