Hi,

For my issue, i think that the better solution is:
1 - Insert in the body of email, one link that call the web application server service that is in the my application.
2 - The browser start, and the server ask username and password.
3 - Send the questionary, and accept the answer, and save into the database.
So all the operations are executed in the browser.

Now the my consideration is: the 4D web server have a cost, and in the my case the user that can to compile the questionary are only 2 or 3.
I don't know if this can to justify the 4D Web Server cost.
The 4D web server have afixed cost or depend of the connections number?

Thanks
Ferdinando

Message: 6