Hey Tim,
Thanks for the reply. Rolling back isn't an option as this is one of the
new machines and it's not going to roll anywhere but forward I think. I'm
trying out VMware Fusion. I created a vm on my old laptop (10.10) and am
moving it over to my new one now. With luck that will offer me an option
while this sorts itself out.

It's funny - I was unboxing and setting this one up yesterday within
minutes of the time you all were releasing 15.3.

I suspected I'd be dealing with some of this sort of stuff buying into
brand new Apple hardware. Haven't done that in a while. Have to say, it's a
pretty sweet machine.

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA