I have a method which resizes any number of arrays, regardless of type.
In this method I want to clear the {0} elements of these arrays if the
new size of the array is Zero [utl_array_Resize_Array]. In this method
I am calling another method which converts text to an appropriate data
type [utl_text_Convert_from_Text], for a pointer the method sets the
pointer to NIL.

utl_array_Resize_Array(NewSize; pointer to array1{;pointer to
array2...;pointer to arrayN})
utl_text_Convert_from_Text(pointer to Destination;Text)

I am having some trouble trying to get syntax correct in passing a
pointer to an element of an array which is itself being referenced by a
pointer.
ex:
$Array_pointer := -> My_Pointer_Array

From utl_array_Resize_Array

for ($i;1;count parameters)
   $Current_Array:=${$i}
   $Type:=Type($Current_Array->)
   <Size array based on type>

   If ($New_Size=0)  //clear {0} value
      utl_text_Convert_From_Text (->($Current_Array->{0});"")
//**Fails here
   End if
end for

** fails with Error 56, Field, var, or table expected at ($Current

Any help in configuring this expression?
so I can pass a pointer to element {0} of an array referenced through a
pointer?

Thanks
Chip