Lee Hinde wrote:

>The routine runs without errors, but OK is 0 after CONVERT PICTURE and
>nothing gets updated.
>
>I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion.

From testing, it looks like the picture is not being read from the picture
library correctly due (probably) to it being a PICT.

I used GET PICTURE FROM LIBRARY then SET PICTURE TO PASTEBOARD and the
clipboard in the Finder said "Clipboard contents unknown". I also tried pasting
into GraphicConvertor with no luck.

So, then I tried:
PICTURE TO GIF($vpPict;$BLOB)
BLOB TO PICTURE($BLOB;$vpPict2)
SET PICTURE TO PASTEBOARD($vpPict2).

The camera with the red X and PICT image was on the clipboard.

So, do you have a v15 version of the structure? :-/

   Tom Dillon                                           825 N. 500 W.
   DataCraft                                           Moab, UT 84532
   tomdil...@datacraft-inc.com                           720/209-6502
        Even on a road with no turns you can head out across the
        open field. --- Sunastar