Windows Server 2016 became generally available on October 12, 2016.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Server_2016

4D v15.3 was released on November 17, 2016
but certification includes running the software for at least 21 days in
production,
after passing all the automated unit tests and manual tests,
so v15.3 simply could not have been certified for WS2016 because of the timing.

v15.3 is "compatible", that is, it should work,
but 4D has higher standard for "certified",
so I would recommend making plans to upgrade to v15.4 as soon as it becomes
available.