The key differences are in the x-Authentication-Results: header

The 4D generated email has the following section in this header:

spf=fail (st11p00mm-spfmilter008.mac.com
<http://st11p00mm-spfmilter008.mac.com/>: domain of di...@print...au
<mailto:di...@printsystems.com.au> does not designate 203.12.160.162 as
permitted sender)

the Outlook generated email has:

spf=pass (st11p00mm-spfmilter008.mac.com
<http://st11p00mm-spfmilter008.mac.com/>: domain of di...@print...au
<mailto:di...@printsystems.com.au> designates 104.47.117.77 as permitted sender)

The correction of this is apparently pretty straight forward

http://www.x-pose.org/2013/10/22/how-to-designate-an-ip-address-as-permitted-sender/

<http://www.x-pose.org/2013/10/22/how-to-designate-an-ip-address-as-permitted-sender/>

The 104.47.117.77 address is in Redmond and is a Microsoft server. What you get
when you subscribe to the Office package .