>Reminder: it is not recommended to create user interface on 4D Server when
>launched as a service

Tim

Is this meant as a reminder to 4D to not create a user interface for 4D Server?
 ;-)   (4D may be working towards a headless 4D Server?)

Retaining access to 4D Server's user interface is currently essential for
system admins to be able to drop users or to see 4D error message dialogs that
may have appeared on the 4D Server UI.

Good to know that this has been fixed, so thanks.

Now I know you're going to tell me that you can use the 4D Remote
Administration Window to do the drop-users thing.  Great, but how do you get to
_that_ if all your 4D connection licenses are currently used up?  Catch-22

Best regards

Keith White
Synergist Express Ltd, UK.