Hi Arnaud,

Yes, it is only 4D v15.4 (haven’t tried yet with v15R4)

Index kind: I tried all, no difference

It is a small table (20.000 records)

Rebuilding the index fixes the problem for a short while, but it returns.
Database has been compacted twice, no errors.

I wonder … has anybody else had issues with Primary keys in combination with
sequence number?

Regards,

Rudy Mortier
Two Way Communications bvba  -----------------