I am getting the following error…

Error when executing the method "proxy_GetAllProjects" at line number 44

-----
Error 9911 (The returned XML is incorrect. : Complex types are not parsed in
this version.
error at line 1238, column 0: invalid character reference
)

Error code: 9911
Error 9911 (The returned XML is incorrect. : Complex types are not parsed in
this version.
error at line 1238, column 0: invalid character reference
)
component: '4DRT'
The returned XML is incorrect.
task -4, name: 'P_15'
———

What does "Complex types are not parsed in this version” mean?
I have sent a message to the web service to make sure the problem is not on
their end, but Is there anything I can do on my end to get the response? As it
is an empty blob is received.

4D 14.4
Mac OS El Capitan

Thanks,