write a project method
My_Code_For_Object_xxx (needed_Parameters; including_Form_Event;
and_or_Object_pointer)

Then you can access the code from anywhere.
If you are looking for an object reference in your method you can get a pointer
to the form object, and you can pass in whatever form event you want to trigger
ex:
My_Code_For_Object_xxx(->Form_Object_12;On Outside Call)

> Hi,
>
> I am doing things by using CALL WORKER, and then reply by CALL FORM.
> Last june, you alreadu discussed here the possibility to have the
> form method being used then by using CALL PROCESS (Current Process).
> I wanted to do something like that, BUT I would like to do the end of
> the job in an object method, actually the same one that did the
> initial call, and object methods cannot get the event On Outside Call.
>
> Something might be possible with On Getting Focus, with a GOTO OBJECT
> before in the project method, but it does not seem to me to be really
> clean (if focus can only be on one single object, if the object has
> already the focus, etc.). I would not like to use POST EVENT as well.
> So, I would prefer to be able to force the "On Data Change" event for
> my object, for example.
>
> Any idea of how I could do that?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Foucauld PĂ©rotin