> I had a problem that needed a resolution (4D Server crashing) and I could
> care less if anyone thinks it inappropriate, it fixed my problem and was not
> meant to be a permanent fix.
> Judge all you want...

Steve,

No judgement here - but this "resolution" was really just a patch you put in
v13. I believe you also found that the issue was no longer reproducible in
v15R5 without any "patch" so the true "solution" was (or should be) upgrading
the version of 4D, right?

I just want to make sure this is clear to anyone else reading along - you
needed to patch v13 by turning off the web server, but in v15R5 it just worked
without any patch...

-Tim