Yes great, thank you very much for your help Tom.

This one looks better, but it seems that this was an early state of the
email client. The pdf doc says, that 4d v11 is needed and the 4d plugins
inside the beta are version 2004.
But is is a good starter.

the pdf is from 2008 and the demo from 3/2006, it seems that 4d tech has a
newer version.
Tim Penner have you access to the newer version ?

Best Regards Armin

Tom Dillon wrote