Hi Piotr,

I haven't done that in 4D Write, but in a normal (template) text field which
contains html tags and is run trough PROCESS 4D TAGS finally being sent as html
e-mail body text.
In that particular case we fill a 4D object field with some info data. So the
user can add the info he likes in the template using OB Get(...) in a 4DTEXT
tag. The object has a plain structure, the properties are immediately
accessible. But if nested objects were used, dot notation would be nice. But I
guess the component of Bernard can be used for that purpose. Or wait until it
gets built in 4D.

Kind regards,
Koen

Op 29-mrt.-2017, om 20:21 heeft Piotr Chabot Stadhouders via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com> het volgende geschreven:

> Have you done something like I am planning to do in 4D Write?
> I am hoping for someone having already done this and saving me some pitfalls.

Compass bvba
Koen Van Hooreweghe
Kloosterstraat 65
9910 Knesselare