Hi Peter,

I have not implemented this, but I'm contemplating it for a component that
would need to initially create some table structure in the host component. If
you want to export/import a subset of tables, it seems not too hard to export
the XML structure and then parse it to create a new XML file with just the
parts you want. So if I only want 3 tables out of 100, the new XML file would
just have those three tables and the relations between them.

Not worth it if this is a one off transfer, but it seems like something that
could be generalized if needed more than once.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.