No direct experience on that, but here are some debugging ideas:

- Do you have all the parameters declared in On Web Connection and on Web
Authentication?

- Put a trace in On Web Session Suspend to see if the session is getting
suspended. Might be a bad timeout setting?

- Are you changing any of the session parameters from the defaults? If so,
maybe try commenting that out.

What version are you using? I have mainly used 15.4.

If none of that helps, maybe try a HTTP tracer to verify cookie/set-cookie
headers are being exchanged as expected.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.