I have converted a v13 database to v15.

I am playing around with v15 to see what is broken.
the first thing I found that is broken is:
appending a menu item with a pre-defined (4D defined) function.

If the user is allowed (admin or designer) a method is called to append
a menu item to the first menu of the current menu bar, "Goto Design".
This works correctly in v13, and v12.

The menu item *is* added to the 1st menu, however, invoking it does
nothing.

The code is here:
  //(m) utl_menu_Add_Design_Access
  //$1 - longint (optional) - process to which add designer menu item

  // ∙ Created 12/14/16 by Chip -
  //∙ Updated 1/3/17 by Chip - need to count items to stop adding 2 or
more times
  //    added check on user permission
C_LONGINT($1;$Process;$Item_Count)

If (Count parameters=1)
$Process:=$1
Else
$Process:=Current process
End if
$Item_Count:=Count menu items(1)

If ($Item_Count<11) & (utl_usrgrp_Is_User_Admin )
APPEND MENU ITEM(1;"Goto Design";"";$Process)

SET MENU ITEM PROPERTY(1;-1;\
Associated standard action;Return to design mode;\
$Process)
SET MENU ITEM SHORTCUT(1;-1;"F";Shift key mask;$Process)
End if

Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'
Nitromethane is for racing