Hi John,
I just posted earlier today about a method I re-write periodically via
code. But I don't think it's a good idea for a production db.

For what you describe if you're prior v16 I'd try using Footrunner. If
you're v16+ I think you can write and execute code on the fly without
needing Footrunner. Haven't played with that yet but I have used
Footrunner. Might be just what you want and it will work on a compiled db.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:40 AM, truegold via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com

--
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*