Paul,
As a guess - if you've modified some field names it only returns the
modified field names for the 'session'. If you do a restart what happens?

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Paul Chernoff via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> I apologize if I have posted this question before but I've been getting
> bounces previously.
>
> I run GET FIELD TITLES([Contacts];$afieldTitle;$afieldNums)
> ​and only the first 2 fields are returned instead of 17.​ This line used to
> work fine. I realize there are other places in the database where this
> command is used with the same problem. And iLB functionality isn't working
> properly for the same reason.
>
> ​All of the fields in the table are visible.
>
> --
Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*