I have a utility method and a calling method for looping through the forms that
dumps the following information into a text file on desktop for all table forms
and project forms.

The columns it writes are

Table
Form Name
Page #
Object Name
Variable / Field Name
Format
Help Tip
Filter

I created it for exactly the purpose you outlined, but it should be easy to add
any additional info you want.

I’m happy to email them to you if it will help.

Randy

Randy Jaynes
Senior Programmer and Customer Support

http://printpoint.com • (845) 359-0298 • PrintPoint, Inc • 57 Ludlow Lane •