Hi Charles,

In case of a build client/server app, the 'client' should be able to connect to
the server and will be automatically updated. Besides an exception concerning
the network protocol (legacy/new network layer) this is also possible between
major versions: v14>v15, v15->v16.

HTH
Koen

Op 16-mei-2017, om 23:06 heeft Charles Miller via 4D_Tech
<4d_tech@lists.4d.com> het volgende geschreven:

> If I build clients with 15.4 hot fix 2 and then build server with 15.5 (If
> and when it comes out). Will client connect and work.
>
> I would guess same issue for earlier versions. If I built with 15.3 hot fix
> x and then built server with 15.45 will it connect?

Compass bvba
Koen Van Hooreweghe
Kloosterstraat 65
9910 Knesselare