Hi,

I reckon the main consideration is (depending on size of the organisation
and knowledge of the IT staff) go with what the people onsite are familiar
dealing with.

So an i7 iMac with SSD may be sufficient, I have a number of sites running
off a 27" quad-core iMac or 2012 Mac mini.  I suggested they would get
better performance from a Windows box but none of the clinics' owners have
experience with Windows so that suggestion has been always declined.

Admittedly these are small databases (3 - 10 GB) with low user numbers
(5-15 users).

Regards,

Wayne

[image: --]