In just about all UI processes Dialog(TableOrProjectForm;plain window) is the
only way a window gets opened.  I suppose this has simulated calling DIALOG(*)
from a [I forget what kind of] window.  These can call their own DIALOG(*)
windows too.  Wanting to use CALL WORKER would change that approach.  It looks
like it will be best to find a window number and use CALL FORM after all.

Keith - CDI