I have used Text fields and have considered using Objects for that kind of
storage, but they both give me a hint of that old Subtable feeling.  The data
is buried in a field within a record.  Objects have some tools to help with
this, and it's easier to build a complex tag structure.

A related table gives access to all the convenient built in query, reporting,
and display features of 4D.

Keith - CDI