After 7 years working with Cheryl Michels and her team at Dataworks Development
building Freezerworks I've decided it is time to move on. Before I go I wanted
to reach out to everyone on the iNug and those that I met at Summits and other
conferences to say thank you for the help you've given me over the years.

If there is one thing that I really appreciate about 4D it is the community and
the willingness to help and teach. I'm a better programmer for what I learned.
Some of you have managed to do things with 4D I wouldn't have thought possible.

I'm not sure what I'm doing next. If you need help on a project, please let me
know. I've been working remotely for the past 5 years.  I'm experienced with 4D
(v11-v15.3), Python (Flask, Django, server-side), Angular, WordPress, web
services, APIs (REST, SOAP), Swagger/OpenAPI, SQL, version control (git,
mercurial) and more.

Since I won't be following this list closely any longer, please get in contact
at http://joshuahunter.com  if I can be of any help (work or just questions).

All best and thank you again,
Joshua

Joshua Hunter
hunte...@gmail.com<mailto:jos...@dwdev.com>
(425) 673-1974
www.dwdev.com<http://www.dwdev.com/>
Dataworks Development, Inc.
Providing secure and configurable data management solutions for research and
clinical labs since 1987.