​Steve,
I don't think so - at least I haven't been able to see that happen.
Whenever I do that I also resize the affected objects. ​

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Stephen J. Orth via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Either I’m having a brain-fart, or just not remembering correctly on this
> topic...
>
> If I procedurally move a splitter, will the objects surrounding this
> splitter adjust accordingly?  I'm looking for the same response that would
> occur if the mouse is used to move the splitter, except I want to do it
> procedurally.
>

> Steve

Kirk Brooks
San Francisco, CA

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*