On 5 Jun 2017, at 12:32 pm, David Adams via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Justin Carr via 4D_Tech <
> 4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>
>> NOTIFY RESOURCES FOLDER MODIFICATION
>
> Thanks J. Hmmm. Added in V11. Hmm. I'm clearly the last to know.
>
> Any words of wisdom from the field on use of this command in
> multi-developer mode? I'm trying to update constants around the joint.
> Right now I'm doing EXECUTE ON CLIENT and Execute on client to have each
> machine run the right code locally.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what this command is for. Not sure about
constants though. I think they only get loaded at startup. So this command will
probably put them in each developer's Resources folder but they won't see them
till they restart. If only there was a feature request which asks for a way
around this... :)

http://forums.4d.fr/Post/EN/19514761/0/0/