Kirk

I don’t know if the following information has any relevance to you issue.  A
few months back I was testing something out that resulted in my creating large
files(>2gb) inside my .4dbase(package). When i logged in from ‘client’ to
server i noticed a significant load on folder synching and the synching would
then fail.

It is worth checking you have not ended up with something large in your folder
that is synching to client.

Nigel Greenlee