From: Justin Carr [mailto:justinc...@geniesolutions.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:17 PM
To: s.o...@the-aquila-group.com; 4D iNug Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
Subject: Re: Array Range Check Issue

Hey Steve

Have you initialised the array somewhere in the current process before using
it here? Having a compiler declaration isn't enough - process level arrays
have an indeterminate initial state, so Size of array is meaningless until
you have explicitly initialised it in your code. For this reason all of our
new processes start with a call to Compiler_Arrays.

cheers