the component was meant to be a simple demonstration of how one can call
AppleScript and VBA from 4D.
it was never meant to be an "out of the box" kind of production tool.

if possible, you should consider writing your own script rather than using the
component "as is".
calling those segmented commands is going to be extremely slow and inefficient.

Google "AppleScript excel insert image" or "VBA excel insert image"
you should find lots of examples.