Hi

One of my clients is still using 4D V12. Today an error came up that I have not
seen before and of course the immediate assumption is that I have put the alert
message in. The alert appears on a form in compositiing mode where the code
loads a web form(that may or may not be relevant-but that is something i have
changed on the form recently).  I tried opening the same record and did not get
an error so i am thinking this error is not something i need to worry about.

I just wondered if anyone else has seen this message before and if you ever
idendified a cause.

The alert says

Alert

TECHNICAL ERROR

Details:
Error thrown: [object Object]
Text status: Error

Any information anyone can provide will be useful before i get asked what is
causing it.

Nigel Greenlee