Ferdinando:

Yes, we always found that too where people have long ago quit out of Remote
Desktop, but not 4D. Many users just do not understand the differences. All
they know is that the application is no longer on their screen. We would find
this when we went to do maintenance on their server remotely. For this reason
when a workstation is logged out for longer than ‘x’ minutes you can then use
the 4D command to quit the 4D client. This then frees up 4D server connections.

There is work required in setting this all up though so that you can determine
when there is activity. As long as there is activity then you know not to shut
it down.

Jody