Hi,

I use Miyako¹s fantastic JSON Plugin in my 4D app.

4D version - v16r2
JSON.Bundle  - JSON version 1.0, Copyright 2016  Friday, March 18, 2016 at
4:36 PM

The JSON doc generated is used to upload data to an internet based
wholesale sales system.

I¹m having a problem with "JSON Append real"

JSON Append real
($JSONStyle_pricing;"wholesale";[Style_Color_Master]Wholesale_Price_PL1)

Everything works fine on the Mac platform but does not on Windows.
On the Mac the generated JSON doc has all the information.
On Windows the prices are passed a 0 .

This worked fine when a v14 version of the app used the old Oauth plugin.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks  Clive Wilson