I use this model too with a C_OBJECT and ARRAY BLOB. Element 0 is the JSON
manifest; any types not easily represented in JSON are other elements in the
blob array. This makes it easy to pack all 4D data types into a single unit. I
use it to may remote procedure calls from one 4D version to another over HTTP.

It would be great if the plugin API supported objects. Do you know if that is
ever going to happen?

John DeSoi, Ph.D.