On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Keisuke Miyako via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> it seems this view just keeps coming up...
>

> I am sorry if the documentation or marketing material or presentation or
> some other form of communication gave the wrong impression, but Object and
> Array Object are not "4D's way of supporting JSON".

Thanks for saying this so clearly. This is the reality that is behind my
feature request(s) for a set of native tools to deal with arbitrary JSON
input/output. For now, I've got NTK but it is a feature set that any modern
tool should have out of the box.