Hi folks,
I have never really used SEND RECORD and RECEIVE RECORD. I get the theory
of it and the docs explain the mechanism. I'm wondering what happens when
you attempt to use them and the structures have changed? Or tables or
fields were re-named?

And what about changes across 4D versions? Like attempting to RECEIVE
RECORD in v13+ from a file created by v11 or v2004?

I'm also assuming the tables are matched by the "new" UUID instead of table
name - yes? Or is it table number since I'm not sure there was a UUID when
SEND RECORD was created.

And maybe I'm overthinking the whole issue. Anyway, I would appreciate some
insight from those of you who have used these commands a lot over the
years.

*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing.*

*- Edmund Burke*