Hi Tony,

Do you mean with HTTP Get or HTTP Request? I ran into this a few weeks ago
because my own cert hadn’t updated like I thought it did. It turns out that the
HTTP Get/HTTP Request commands will simply hang. Forever.

I probably should have filed a bug, but at the time I was _way_ more concerned
about getting the cert working correctly.

P.S. That reminds me, the HTTP Get/HTTP Request commands were being run inside
a worker process (not preemptive). I found that when I killed the process,
subsequent calls to the process would not relaunch it. I forgot to look into
that further—just remembered it now. Has anyone else seen that?

(v16.1, Mac, 64-bit for both issues.)

--
Cannon.Smith
Synergy Farm Solutions Inc.