On Sep 8, 2017, at 4:23 PM,Balinder Walia wrote:

> ...and Equifax data breach included credit card numbers too.

The credit card companies will have to eat all of this. At least in America, if
you report your credit card has been stolen, they will remove any bogus
charges. It is a pain-in-the-ass and wastes your time, but in the end you will
not be out any money. (Speaking from experience. I had my wallet stolen in Rome
earlier this year and had to go though all of the mess of canceling and getting
new cards. No money lost, but a lot of inconvenience and phone calls to clear
it all up.)

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions