Hi Cannon,

Thanks for the reply, I am certainly going to try it!

Do you perhaps know if there is a way to open a Movable form dialog box without
title bar?
Because I didn't find how to do that, I want to create the grow box on a Modal
form dialog box

Or is the reason you know how to create a custom grow box exactly for this
reason?

Gr,

Piotr