Dani,

We’ve had the same problem. After switching from v15 to v16 (both 64bit) the
server crashed regularly upon creation of PDF documents with PDF Creator.
We planned to move the batch generation of those pdf docs to a separate client,
but forgot to change some settings causing some types of docs still being
generated on the server.
This is a W10 server.

On another site running the same app, but using W2008 no issues reported so far
(running for some weeks).

Did not investigate further because the client is running fine and we plan to
move away from PDF Creator.

Kind regards,
Koen

> Op 11 sep. 2017, om 15:32 heeft Dani Beaubien via 4D_Tech
> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> het volgende geschreven:
>
> We have run into issues where the server is running on windows 64bit and it
> is producing PDFs using PDF Creator directly. Our solution was to move away
> from doing that and using php and FPDF to create the PDFs instead.

Compass bvba
Koen Van Hooreweghe
Kloosterstraat 65
9910 Knesselare