Douglas

I undertook a project a long long long time back to convert a pretty rich
framework(for its time) from Area List to Listbox..to put that in time context
it was when you could not buy any licences for Area List!

 At the time LB did not have anything like the abilities it had now but i can
say i have never missed Area List and implement very easy listbox areas on all
my forms even on new databases where i have only put bits of the framework
in-including nice stuff like putting formula based columns onto field based
listboxes. .(I would happily undertake to move anyone to listbox if you you
want to farm the job out).

Nigel Greenlee