Thank Doug.

I should have been more specific - I'm trying to get it within a method.
I'm updating some listbox methods and want to be able to grab a pointer to
that array without having to supply it previously.

The hidden array is very cool but seems like a bit of a bolted on after
thought in terms of tools for working with it.

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Douglas von Roeder via 4D_Tech <
4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:

> Kirk:
>
> Check out the History tab in the upper right of the docs for Managing List
> Box Objects
> <http://doc.4d.com/4Dv16/4D/16.2/Managing-List-Box-
> Objects.300-3433556.en.html>
> It
> indicates that the page was modified in 15R4.
>
> Also, the string "managing row display" is in the V16 docs but not the V15
> so perhaps the feature was introduce in R4?
>
> --
> Douglas von Roeder
> 949-336-2902
>
> On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Kirk Brooks via 4D_Tech <
> 4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>
> > This is v15 - how do I do that. Listbox get array would seem like the
> > answer, and I think it is in v16, but not in v15.
> >
> > Is it possible?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> > Kirk Brooks
> > San Francisco, CA
> > =======================
> >
> > *The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
> > nothing.*
> >
> > *- Edmund Burke*
> > 4D Internet Users Group (4D iNUG)
> > FAQ:  http://lists.4d.com/faqnug.html