RE: Note if you enable 443 and ssl for any server you must have a cert for
all
servers listening on 443 you cant mix them up.

We only have the one physical server (running 4D in remote mode). You
aren't talking about the different domains being served from that one
machine are you? SSL certificates are tied to the physical server
(computer), not nginx server block/domain name, right?

Thanks,
Doug