> I have tried the same 4D and html in v16 and I get the map to show but
> stragely, with both Google Maps and Leaflet, I get the map but the markers
> are not added to it. I have also tried a demo database from this years 4D
> World Tour, which shows the map in the 4D web area but not the markers.
>
> Anyone seen anything similiar? Is three now a compatability problem with 4D
> v12 Web Areas?

suppose your JavaScript is faulty.

I learned to love the WebKit-Debugger for that purpose
<https://www.mapagenda.info/en/?inug>

Afaik webarea uses the system-rendering engine which is some subset of an older
IE, even on Windows 10. Just checked: V12 does not support inclusion of WebKit
engine.

Regards
O r t w i n  Z i l l g e n
<mailto:i...@mettre.de>   <http://dddd.mettre.de/wp/?4713>