Hi all,
problem / request:
A user of one of my database solutions on PC W7 4D v13.6 is complaining that,
in many of the alphanumeric fields, there is NO right click with subsequent cut
copy paste menu.
they absolutely refuse to use any keyboard short-cut, all must be done with the
mouse (they are absolutely adamant) .

I can create the menu and I am able to show this menu, however they must click
a button on the side of the alphanumeric field, clumsy patch they say.
It should be that right clicking a text field or variable, this menu pops up.

I can't get a text field / variable (or string variable for that matter in 4D
v13) to register a click in that field.  It becomes active but then a second
click is not registered.

Is it possible to create such a functionality in v13 or v15 for that matter ?

Hope to hear from anyone.

greetings

ernie hilgers (aruba)